Banner background

Hotel policies

Check-in/check-out The hotel provides 24-hour reception service. Check-in time is from 16:00 till 11:00 Spa fee for one day stay - 3.00 PLN / person (paid in cash at the hotel reception) Early arrival / Late departure If you are interested in early check-in or late check-out, please contact the reception desk for availability. Please be advised that an additional fee may apply. Cancellation of reservation In order to guarantee the reservation, a 40% prepayment is required at the time of booking or up to 3 days after the confirmation is sent. Failure to make a prepayment within the specified time equals cancellation of the reservation. After the payment has been made, the reservation can be cancelled according to the schedule: cancellation up to 14 days before the start of the stay - 100% refund of the prepayment cancellation up to 7 days before the start of the stay - 50% refund of the prepayment In case of cancellation with refund, the prepayment paid will be refunded within 14 days of the cancellation notification. In case of cancellation after 7 days before the start of stay or no-show on the day of arrival, the accommodation facility will charge the guest for 40% of the reservation, and therefore the entire prepayment is lost. The remaining amount for the stay of the remaining 60% is settled on the day of arrival at the hotel reception by paying in cash or by card. In case of shortening the stay by the guest during its duration is not possible to return the payments made. Meal times Buffet breakfast 07:30 - 10:30 Lunch 13:00 - 16:00 Dinner 16:00 - 20:00 Admission of animals Bearing in mind the safety of hotel guests and the guarantee of rest, the resort does not accept animals. At the guests disposal - free of charge Wireless internet access Parking at the hotel / unguarded - monitored Children's playroom Additional services at the hotel Billiard Bar Roofed place for bonfire or barbecue Relaxing and therapeutic massage

Special offers

Prepared with you in mind See all offers
This website uses COOKIES.

By browsing it you accept our cookies policy, according to your browser settings. Read more about Privacy Policy.

OK, close